Prices start at $3.
Working hard on a no till farm to gain sustainability, locavore & vegan practices for future generations.
We have a spring summer CSA offering produce, flowers and eggs.
We also sell Wool from our lovely Icelandic Sheep.
OUR GROWING PRACTICES
At Dilish Farm we see ourselves first and foremost as stewards of the soil. Farmer Dillon is intentional about practicing farming methods that build up organic matter and beneficial microbes that create a thriving soil bed.
- Maximizing the use of rotating where all the plants are grown to slow the spread of bad insects, cover cropping with nutrient rich nitrogen fixing/ weed suppressing plants.
- Grazing rotation of our Icelandic sheep helps to suppress orchard and pasture grasses.
- Minimum tillage to keep an ecological environment undisturbed so the earth can thrive.
- Building deep bedding and increasing our organic matter. Adding local mushroom compost from Ground Up Soil to amend our soil naturally.
- Onsite composting and recycle resident’s leaf and wood mulch.
- Raising chickens to help scratch down weeds and naturally build our soil’s nitrogen levels and benefit from their eggs.
- Intermix flowers and help a community member to increase the mason bee population, promoting beneficial insects as alternative forms of pest control.
- Keep natural tree lines and habitats for the wild birds who help pollinate and keep unwanted bugs at bay.