Prices range from $2 to $40. We make OR hemp CBD holistic infusions, roll-on oil topical, teas, tinctures, balm, smokes, and smudge sticks.
Roll on oils are my most popular item. Apply to skin where you have pain or inflammation, rub it in and let the herbs do the work.
- organic & pesticide-free Oregon hemp flower
- organic hemp seed oil
I currently have 6 different herbal blends/scent profiles to choose from. Each one has their own unique properties but all have anti-inflammation and pain fighting traits. Scent profile is mostly for preference but some herbs will be more effective for your ailments. If you are unsure of which scent profile to pick, please choose PLAIN JANE, as it is just the base formula.
LINALOOL+ (lavender + tulsi holy basil)
ROSA+ (roses + chamomile & calendula)
GIRL POWER (raspberry leaf, grapefruit, bergamot, kava)
PINENE+ (rosemary + tea tree & eucalyptus)
PANTHER (black pepper & clove)
REJUVENATION (lemon, eucalyptus, lavender)
Botanical hemp smudges
certified-organic Oregon hemp stalk with assortment of rose/lavender/sage/hemp
wrapped in 100% hemp cord coated in Oregon beeswax
LORE (USES & RITUALS)
- Smudge by lighting the smaller end, and let the smoke fill the air
- Cleanse energy by guiding the smoke with hand and smudge to put out in ashtray or sea shell, as traditionally used by Native Americans
- Use before performing rituals such as yoga or meditation
- Use before and after having guests in your home
- Use after stressful situations
- Use to cleanse negative energy
- geraniol (floral, sweet, refreshing)
- linalool (woodsy, sweet, floral)
Linalool CBD preroll
CERTIFIED-ORGANIC OREGON HEMP FLOWER, LAVENDER (LAVENDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA)
1 GRAM ROLLED INTO RAW XL PAPER CONE
(GLASS VIAL OPTION) COMES WITH BOTANICAL ACCENT AND 100% HEMP CORD WICK COATED IN OREGON BEESWAX, PACKED IN A CORK TOP VIAL
- Hemp is a powerful and controversial plant dating back hundreds of year. I believe it is an ancient plant just like many medicinal herbs. Hemp contains a high amount of CBD (cannabidiol) and is used to treat pain, inflammation, anxiety, depression, and neuropathy, among many other ailments.
- Roses are a great source of vitamin C and is ideal for sensitive skin. Topically, it is helpful in treating skin issues such as rosacea, psoriasis, scars, and acne. Roses are calming and have a light, sweet floral taste, making this a great addition in a smoke.
LORE (USES AND RITUALS)
FOR ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, TENSION, PAIN
- Smoke a puff or entire preroll for anxiety and pain
- Smoke while sipping medicinal tea
- Smoke before or after rituals such as yoga or meditation
- Price $2
- Listing categories Item